Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The rest of my life

Sean focal Inniu -

An té a bhíonn thuas óltar deoch air, an té a bhíonn thíos buailtear cic air.

He who is successful is saluted with a drink, he who is down is kicked.

* * * *** *** *** * * *

College started last night,I think I might enjoy it and hopefully pass or else I have to emmigrate and go in to hiding for the rest of my life,which although does sound really appealing isn't exactly practical.

It is sort of daunting,but I suppose when you have been a 1st year as many times as me and generally suck at stuff it is understandable.

My kitchen floor has tiles,a few left to go down and the grouting but it looks like it maybe be finished in 2006

All my optimism for getting my degree and going far far away is hopefully warranted:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home