Monday, September 18, 2006

Old age!!

Last week there was a conversation about something can't remember exactly what but it made me realise I am now working full time continuously for over 5 1/2 years:(

This makes me feel old and like I have accomplished absolutely nothing,but at least I have a nice job on twice the money that I had then:)

On the bright side I collected my student id today and out induction meeting is on Thursday,so finger crossed as looking forward to life as a post grad and getting a degree finally is whats keeping me going at the moment.

I managed to sleep for most of the weekend,so it was completely unproductive but it is the last weekend I have nothing on for a long time(hopefully).

Got some dvds on Sat night - Rumour has it and The weatherman.

The first was funny,the second although not a bad film was highly depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home